Music Arts Program
WT is pleased to offer this program as a service to children and adults in the greater community. The school arranges for and coordinates professional, private music lessons for beginning through advanced students in grades 1-12 and adults, during and after school, through its Music Arts Program. An adjunct staff of experienced professional music instructors and practicing musicians offers individual instruction.
In addition, WT enjoys a strong partnership with the Center for Young Musicians. Program information for Center for Young Musicians (CYM) can be accessed by contacting Autumn Kunselman, Vice President of Student Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you’ll find the answers to “Frequently Asked Questions” about the WT Music Arts Program. Should you need additional information, please contact Dionne Brelsford, Director of Programs, at 412-578-7533 or email@example.com.
- What happens after I register for the Music Arts Program?
- How are teachers assigned to individual students?
- When will the lessons take place?
- Will I receive a progress report?
- What should I do if my student must miss a lesson?
- Can lessons be made up or rescheduled?
- What are the fees, and how do I pay for my student’s lessons?