Music Arts Program
WT is pleased to offer this program as a service to children and adults in the greater community. The school arranges for and coordinates professional, private music lessons for beginning through advanced students in grades 1-12 and adults, during and after school, through its Music Arts Program. An adjunct staff of experienced professional music instructors and practicing musicians offers individual instruction.
Below you’ll find the answers to “Frequently Asked Questions” about the WT Music Arts Program. Should you need additional information, please contact Dionne Brelsford, Director of Programs, at 412-578-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens after I register for the Music Arts Program?
- How are teachers assigned to individual students?
- When will the lessons take place?
- Will I receive a progress report?
- What should I do if my student must miss a lesson?
- Can lessons be made up or rescheduled?
- What are the fees, and how do I pay for my student’s lessons?