Friday Night Live
Friday Night Live! is back and we are looking forward to an amazing year of after-hours Friday Night Fun at WT.
This program offers the opportunity for WT students in Kindergarten – grade 5 to enjoy bonus time exploring, learning, and playing with friends! This year's theme will be Express Yourself focused on celebrating what makes us each unique members of the community and world.
- Friday, September 27 - Express Act Up Drama & Improv
- Friday, October 11- WT Summer Camp Out sleepover at the North Campus*
- Friday, November 1 - Express Culture with Diwali Celebration
- Friday, December 13 - Express Holiday Bake-Off Gingerbread Magic
- Friday, January 10 - Annual WT Summer Camp In at the City Campus**
- Friday, February 21 – Express your heART – An Art Immersion Experience
- Friday, April 3 - Express Dance Celebration with Mrs. Jennings & Ms. Walker
*For Grades 3-5 Students Only
**Sleepover Option for students in grades 3–5
Each session will host special guests, and feature unique hands-on activities that are designed to inspire, challenge, and entertain students. Dinner and snacks will be served. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. The price for the evening is $50.
For questions about Friday Night Live Programming, please contact Annie Tritsch at 412-224-4601.