The joy of learning something new knows no age. At Winchester Thurston School, we are committed to lifelong learning. WT offers a variety of adult education programs taught by our talented and passionate faculty members and educational partners.
We invite you to bring yourself and a friend or family member to our campus located in Shadyside. From Yoga to Boot Camp, Parenting Forums to Self-Defense, you are sure to find a course that suits your schedule. Discover a new language, a new adventure, or a toned new you! There are so many opportunities for adults to learn, explore, and grow at WT!
- Self-Defense and Personal Safety Seminar for Women and Girls
- WT's Opera Academy
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Group Fitness and Personal Training
- Private Music Lessons - learn to play the piano, violin, trumpet, flute, clarinet, percussion, and even the hammered dulcimer!
- Dance and Movement
- Drivers Education
- Meditation, Buddhist Teachings, and Taiko Drumming
- Italian Language Classes, Movie Screenings, Book Clubs, and Conversation Groups
Questions? Contact Dionne Brelsford at 412-578-7533 or email@example.com