WT Summer Camp Rocks!
Our 2018 Summer Camp catalogs are here! We cannot wait to share another amazing season of learning, growth, and fun with you! Our 2018 season features more than 80 new, unique, and captivating themes linked to art, athletics, academics, and adventure. Campers can choose from an array of options in adventure and play, sports and physical fitness, creative and visual arts, and academics. All programs are designed and taught by WT’s faculty and education partners.
Registration will close Monday, May 1, 2018.
All campers are welcome! In 2017, we hosted happy campers from more than 100 different schools, six different states, and seven different countries. Don’t miss out on this chance for your camper to take up a new hobby, to try a new sport, to make friends, and to create fun memories!
North Hills Campus Camps
- For campers age 3 - grade 5
- Half- and full-day programs
- Options for:
- transportation between the City and North Hills Campuses
- before and after camp care
City Campus Camps
For campers in grades 6 - 12
Half- and full-day programs
Lunch: If attending a full day camp, camper must bring a bagged lunch
This season, we are excited to share a line-up of over 60 courses and experiences for Grade 6-12 students.
New Program themes for 2018 Include:
- City as our Canvas: En Plein Air Painter's Studio
- Spartan Fit Summer Clinics
- Leadership Workshop
- Electromagnetic Science Lab
- Extreme Pittsburgh Adventures: North, South, East, and West
- Upcycling Science Workshop
- Drone Racing & Obstacle Course Challenge
- WT's Big Top Circus: Circus Arts Training Camp
- Fly-Code-Create Lab
- Paddling Immersion
- Girls Got Game!
- WT Chopped - Cooking Adventure & Challenge
- Ace Your Audition with East End Performing Arts
- Advanced Theater & Stage Craft Workshop with Gemini Theater
- Art of the Book: Artist & Writer's Workshop
- A Global Service Learning Trip with Amizade
and so much more!
Middle and Upper School Students can take advantage of opportunities to make new quality connections in the community, to accelerate their math path, to become a stronger athlete, and create art with words, paint, metal, clay and more, and to make the most of summer at WT!
Summer has never looked better at Winchester Thurston School!
We look forward to spending time learning, growing, and exploring with your family!
Questions? Want a printed catalog mailed to your home? Contact: Dionne Brelsford, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.