Volunteer Opportunities for Grandparents
Grandparents have a very special role in the lives of WT students. There are a number of ways grandparents or special friends can get involved on campus and in the classrooms.
Contact Michelle Wion Chitty at 412-578-3748 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information about these and other opportunities. We would love to see you back on campus soon!
Be a classroom helper (art, science, library, wherever you’re needed most)
- Help increase support for the WT Fund, the school’s annual fund
- Read to Lower School students
- Share a special skill with a class
- Donate an item for our auction
- Tend to a campus garden
- Add your name to our on-call list – help out with immediate and urgent needs as they arise