Here's to the place that helped shape you. How will you shape it?
There are creative ways to support Winchester Thurston School in which you, your loved ones, and Winchester Thurston all benefit at the same time.
These are called "planned gifts." For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time
We understand that financial, philanthropic, and estate goals are unique to you. For this reason, discussing your charitable intentions with us can lead to a much better result than going it alone—and will ensure that your gift is used just as you wish. We encourage prospective donors to consult with their professional advisors before making decisions based on information we provide. If you are considering a planned gift, check out our Goals and Benefits section to see a sampling of options.
Anyone who shares his or her estate gift intentions with WT will be recognized as a member of our Miss Mitchell Society. As a member of the Miss Mitchell Society, you will receive special invitations to WT events, a lapel pin recognizing you as part of this special group, and personalized follow up about the impact of your gift.
For more information about the Miss Mitchell Society or Planned Giving, contact Director of Advancement Monica Manes Gay at firstname.lastname@example.org, 412-578-3746 or Director of Philanthropy Alex Neal at email@example.com or 412-224-4644.
Want to Learn More?
2. Consult your financial or legal advisor to assist you in the planning of your gift.
3. If you include Winchester Thurston in your estate plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID below:
Legal name: Winchester Thurston School
Address: 555 Morewood Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Federal Tax ID number: 25-1030691