The Winchester Thurston School Annual Fund benefits every member of the WT community by empowering our students, faculty, programs, and facilities with the resources they need to thrive and excel. In addition to the crucial role the Annual Fund plays in fostering innovative learning and growth, it also helps to close the gap between the tuition families pay and the actual cost of a rigorous WT education.
WT Annual Fund by the Numbers:
- Financial aid is currently awarded to 39% of WT students
- WT invests more than $4,700,000 in financial aid, ranking among the top of its peer schools
- The WT Annual Fund has a goal of more than 5% of WT’s operating budget for FY24
- Of the 676 WT students and 137 full-time employees, each of them is directly impacted by the various areas that the Annual Fund supports:
- Arts & Humanities
- City as Our Campus
- Equity & Inclusion
- Faculty/Staff Support & Development
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Social Emotional Learning
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- 843 individuals generously supported the WT Annual Fund during the 2022-2023 school year
Contributing to the Annual Fund is an amazing opportunity to address WT’s real-time needs. Gifts toward the Annual Fund are put to work immediately to improve our practices and strengthen the student experience at WT.
To make a pledge payable over time, please contact Caitlin Colapietro at 412-578-3748 or email@example.com.