THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING WINCHESTER THURSTON SCHOOL.
It takes a generous community to fuel WT’s rigorous, dynamic, responsive academic program. From volunteering in the classroom to hosting and planning community events…from mentoring students to giving to the WT Fund each year…from supporting physical plant upgrades to making a bequest to WT— the WT community has responded enthusiastically when asked for support.
We are grateful for every gift from our parents, alumnae/i, grandparents, parents of alumnae/i, and other friends. An investment in WT directly supports our talented faculty and exceptional students who are excited about learning and achievement.
WHY GIVE TO WT?
Because you’re part of a very small community of people around the world who understand WT’s impact.
- Every year more than 1,200 donors demonstrate their belief that a strong education is critical to making a positive impact in our society.
- WT’s dedicated faculty and staff have made WT a giving priority, with 100% participating in the WT Fund for six consecutive years!
Recent support from our donors has provided:
- Unparalleled opportunities for students through City as Our CampusSM, our nationally recognized approach to learning that integrates the resources of our region into the curriculum, Pre-K through Grade 12
- Resources for WT’s “Choosing Civility” emphasis, through which WT helps students understand the importance of honesty, empathy, respect, and humility, as well as Miss Mitchell’s mandate to “think also of the comfort and the rights of others”
- Essential operating support for WT faculty professional development, technology resources, strong arts programs, competitive sports, award winning student publications, and other important things that make a WT education a great education
- Life-changing endowments that fund talented and motivated students who would otherwise be unable to afford a WT education