How to Apply
We're delighted that you've decided to apply to WT!
We hope that the links and information below help you through the application process. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions – email@example.com or 412-578-7518.
The Admission Office team will work with you as you move through the admission process. You are welcome to see our classes in session; please call or email the Admission Office at anytime to schedule a tour of our City or our Lower School North Campus.
The formal application process traditionally begins the fall before your child would matriculate at WT.
- The recommended deadline to submit the Parent Application is Friday, December 7, 2018.
- All additional application materials should be complete by Friday, February 8, 2019 (Grades 1 - 12.)
- Teacher recommendation forms for students applying to Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are due by Friday, December 28, 2018.
- The Admission Office will accept applications on a rolling basis, depending on space availability.
After the application deadline, applications are welcome and consideration is on a space-available basis. A rolling admission policy is used until the available spaces for each grade are filled. Please contact the Admission Office at 412-578-7518 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
We recommend that Pre-K students be four years old by September 1, and that Kindergarten students be 5 years old by September 1.
Applying to WT is easy! We offer both paper and online applications.
- Complete our Online Application or Download and Print our Parent Application
- Student Application (only needed for Grades 4 - 12)
- Request for Release of Student Records
- Common Teacher Recommendation for Grades PK - K
- Common Teacher Recommendation for Grades 1 - 2
- Common Teacher Recommendation for Grades 3 - 5
- Common Teacher Recommendation for Grades 6 - 12