WT Summer Camp Rocks!
STAY TUNED! The 2015 Summer Camp catalogs and registration site will GO LIVE in January 2015!
We are so excited to showcase and share the 2015 line-up of unique and smart summer camps that have been created for campers ages 3 - 18 at WT’s North Hills and City Campuses. Campers can choose from an array of options in adventure and play, sports and physical fitness, creative and visual arts, and academics. All programs are designed and taught by WT’s faculty and education partners.
North Hills Campus Camps
For campers age 3-13
- Half- and full-day programs
- Options for:
- transportation between
the City and North Hills Campuses
- before and after camp care
- Offerings include: Teddy Bear Camp, Dinosaur Train, LEGO Builder Fest, Pets and Vets, Jedi Knight Training, Harry Potter Academy, American Girl, Clay Camp, Saddle Club, Tennis, Cycling 101, Ultimate Frisbee, Cartooning, Super WHY!, Fancy Nancy Extravaganza, and so much more!
- More than 50 new, unique and captivating themes have been added for the 2015 season!
Registration Deadline: May 25, 2015
City Campus Camps
For campers age 11-18
Half- and full-day programs
Lunch: If attending a full day camp, camper must bring a bagged lunch
- Backstage Pass Rock Band Camp (with a live performance experience at Hard Rock Café!)
- Parkour Camp
- Fun Fore All Golf Camp
- Cycle A Century
- Driver's Ed
- Trail Mix
Summer has never looked better at Winchester Thurston School!
We look forward to spending time learning, growing, and playing with your child!
Questions? Want a printed catalog mailed to your home? Contact: Dionne Brelsford, Director of Programs, at email@example.com or 412-578-7533.