Request Information or Apply Now
You’ll find bright students and talented faculty at many schools, including WT. But what makes WT so remarkable is what you won’t find anywhere else. Parents and students alike appreciate that at WT:
- Our academics are rigorous and our students achieve at the highest levels
- Our learning environment is dynamic and better prepares students to thrive in the real world.
- Our teaching is innovative.
- We’re leading the way in academic learning.
WT is celebrating record enrollment and is the only
Pre-K – 12 independent school in the region to have grown enrollment each year over the last five years. Why? WT families understand that it’s more important than ever that their children have access to the programs, faculty, and curriculum that will best prepare them for college and for the challenges of a changing world.
In an uncertain economic and political environment, many schools are forced to make compromises our children’s futures can’t afford. WT course offerings are expanding, and our faculty are constantly innovating as a result of their participation in professional development that supports and encourages their excellence. At WT, our students work with faculty who have been recognized as Fulbright scholars, traveled as invited guests to study and research in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, served on national boards as AP readers and as regional leaders in learning, and forged relationships with local institutions to create City as Our Campus programs no other school offers.
A WT education is a smart investment, and we know it is also a significant one. We offer three payment plans for families.
Tuition is set each January for the following year.
- Schedule A: The full year’s tuition is due in July for the upcoming academic year. There is a 1% net discount.
- Schedule B: 60% of the full year’s tuition is due in July for the upcoming year, with the remaining 40% due in January. A one-time $40 billing fee is assessed along with the Tuition Refund Plan fee.
- Schedule C: The full year’s tuition is due in 10 equal monthly installments from May through February. A one-time $80 billing fee is assessed along with the Tuition Refund Plan fee.
WT’s tuition covers the cost of curricular trips in Lower and Middle School to the Mountain Institute, Colonial Williamsburg, and Washington, D.C., as well as the annual ninth grade retreat; it covers the array of dynamic City as Our Campus offerings, including architecture in first grade, the Holocaust Museum in eighth grade, and capstone City as Our Campuses courses in Upper School. It covers the cost of more than 20 Middle School academic electives, a competitive athletics program, extensive visual and performing arts offerings including partnerships with world renowned arts organizations like Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild, Attack Theatre, Andy Warhol Museum, and Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, textbooks through eighth grade, specials in Art, Library, Science, Dance, PE, Spanish, Mandarin, French (Middle and Upper School), Latin (Upper School) and much more.
Tuition for 2015 - 2016
(payment options outlined above)
Pre-Kindergarten – 5 Half Days
Pre-Kindergarten – 2 Full, 3 Half Days
Pre-Kindergarten – 3 Full, 2 Half Days
Pre-Kindergarten – 5 Full Days
Grades 2 - 5
Grades 6 - 8
Grades 11 - 12
For more information about tuition and costs, please see our complete Financial Information Sheet.
Curious about what makes WT different? Better? Read more ...
Request Information or Apply Now