How to Apply
We're delighted that you've decided to apply to WT! We hope that the links and information below help you through the application process. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions -- firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-578-7518.
- Complete our Online Application or Download and and Print our Parent Application
- Student Application (only needed for Grades 4 - 12)
- Request for Release of Student Records
- Common Teacher Recommendation for Grades PK - 1
- Common Teacher Recommendation for Grades 2 - 5
- Common Teacher Recommendation for Grades 6 - 12
The Admission Office team will work with you as you move through the admission process. You are welcome to see our classes in session; please call or email the Admission Office at anytime to schedule a tour of our City or our North Hills Campus.
While applications are accepted years in advance, the formal application process traditionally begins the fall before your child would matriculate at WT, and the deadline for application is December 2 of that year.
We recommend that Pre-K students be four years old by September 1, and that Kindergarten students be 5 years old by September 1.
After the December 2 deadline, applications are welcome and consideration is on a space-available basis. A rolling admission policy is used until the available spaces for each grade are filled. Please contact the Admission Office at 412-578-7518 or email@example.com to inquire about availability.
Please use the checklists as a guide through the application process:
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten at the North Hills Campus
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten at the City Campus
- Lower School (grades 1 - 5, both City and North Hills Campuses)
- Middle and Upper School (grades 6-12)